You can ride on a rented Vespa scooter and tour Paris. You can rent by the full or half day.
They come in different colors and go pretty fast. There was a company called Left Bank Scooters that had rentals.
You must be sure to wear a helmet.
Riding is one of the more popular things to do in Paris and is a great way to see all the sights.
The come in red, white, and other colors.
Cruising streets on a scooter is way faster than walking.
They can hold 2 people.
Rue De Lille
Vespa Model specs:
- Piaggio FLY 50, max speed 39 mph, 110 mpg
- Piaggio FLY150, max speed 61 mph, 70 mpg
- Piaggio BV250, max speed 80 mph, 65 mpg
- Piaggio MP3 250, max speed 77, 60 mpg
- Piaggio Vespa BV Tourer 500, max speed 99 mpg, 55 mpg
Try a guided tour or go on your own.
You see them all over town.
It costs about 15 Euros per 1 hours, or 30 Euros for 3 hours.
You will see them on the streets and paths all around European cities.
Here is a nice looking red one:
Example of bike and scooter only lane: